- Makes 18
- 39 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This is my daughter’s favourite cupcake recipe.
Ingredients (makes 18 Cupcakes)
- 115 grams Butter, softened
- 115 grams Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 115 grams Self-Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Cream butter and sugar until light, gradually beat in egg and vanilla essence.
- Fold in the flour, stir in milk. Spoon mixture into patty cases and bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and cool. Decorate with your favourite icing or topping.
This cake is so lovely and light that we enjoy it with a simple lemon icing.