A Falafel Salad is such a quick, healthy and very appetising way to serve a meal in a bowl!
Everything you could possibly want is included in this delicious Falafel Salad recipe from MoM Member Nerissa (thank you so much for sharing) – falafel, cabbage, carrots, zucchini, corn, cheese to name just a few of the delicious ingredients.
We love that this recipe is perfect for everyone – from the youngest of children and up.
Nerissa tells us that her 3 year old loves this for lunch, dinner .. anytime!
This recipe uses Vegan Falafel from the local market however these Sesame Falafels from Yumis would be amazing!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 I used vegan falafel from my local market
- 2 cups Mixed salad including mixed cabbage and carrots and shredded zucchini
- 1 punnent Solanto tomatoes halved
- 1 tin Drained corn kernels
- 1 tin Drained lentils
- 1/2 cup Crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup Dairy free cheese
- Dairy free dressing
- Throw all the ingredients into a bowl crumble the falafel through the salad and season and dress till happy.