- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A Falafel Salad is such a quick, healthy and very appetising way to serve a meal in a bowl!
Everything you could possibly want is included in this delicious Falafel Salad recipe from MoM Member Nerissa (thank you so much for sharing) – falafel, cabbage, carrots, zucchini, corn, cheese to name just a few of the delicious ingredients.
We love that this recipe is perfect for everyone – from the youngest of children and up.
Nerissa tells us that her 3 year old loves this for lunch, dinner .. anytime!
This recipe uses Vegan Falafel from the local market however these Sesame Falafels from Yumis would be amazing!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 I used vegan falafel from my local market
- 2 cups Mixed salad including mixed cabbage and carrots and shredded zucchini
- 1 punnent Solanto tomatoes halved
- 1 tin Drained corn kernels
- 1 tin Drained lentils
- 1/2 cup Crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup Dairy free cheese
- Dairy free dressing
- Throw all the ingredients into a bowl crumble the falafel through the salad and season and dress till happy.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.