- Serves 4
- Makes 32
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These are so quick and tasty….I was thinking of adding some grated cheese or cooked bacon or grated vegies but my kids love them as they are.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 32 sausage rolls)
- 5 Lenards Chicken Jumbos
- 2 Sheets of Puff Pastry
- Little bit of milk to baste
Notes... Fast and easy (my favourite kind of cooking).
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Thaw pastry sheets and cut in half.
- Shape jumbo mix into sausage rolls and place evenly in the middle of the pastry.
- Roll up into sausage rolls and pop onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Baste with milk (or egg) and gently press a knife into the top of each sausage roll to form sausage rolls. Don't go right through the first layer of pastry.
- Cook for around 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 32 mini sausage rolls and eat with sauce. Enjoy!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.