- Serves 12
- Makes 12
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
This is a delicious and devilishy cupcake but the hazelnut flavours are wonderful and the cupcake is nice and moist with the added bonus of the ferrero inside as well as on top makes this just a wonderful birthday treat for someone.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12 cupcakes)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 10 Tbsp Plain Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 24 Ferrero Rochers Unwrapped
- 250 grams Butter
- 160 grams Dark Chocolate Melted
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 cups Icing Sugar sifted
- 1/3 cup Cream
Notes... This recipe was created using a few different recipes I sourced online and I adapted it to make it my own. This was for a friend for his birthday as he shares a love of these delicious chocolates Ferrero Rochers with me! So instead of buying him a present I made him one instead.
- For Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180 deg and line a 12 hole muffin tin with patty cases.
- Mix the Nutella, Eggs, Flour and salt together until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared patty cases. Press one unwrapped Ferrero Rocher into each muffin case. Bake for 10 mins and leave to coll before frosting.
- Frosting: In an electric mixer beat the butter, nutella, dark chocolate and icing sugar until well combined and nice and fluffy. Add the cream to the mixture and beat again for 3 mins until making the mixture light and fluffy. Put into a piping bag and pipe onto cupcakes and add a Ferrero Rocher on top and enjoy
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.