- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
My favourite festive onion dip; quick and easy and great at Christmas parties. Serve with crackers, bread sticks or vegetable sticks.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 45 g dried French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Combine soup mix and lemon juice in a bowl; stand for 20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, yoghurt and parsley; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, until needed.