- Serves 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This feta, avocado and egg smash is a quick and healthy filling lunch, full of super nutrients!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Hard boiled egg, peeled
- 1/2 Avocado
- 50g Feta
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Pinch each of Cumin, Turmeric, pepper and Himalayan salt
- 200g Tin 4 bean mix (half a tin), rinsed
- Handful Spinach and rocket leaves
- 1 tsp Black Sesame seeds or chia seeds (optional)
- Add egg, feta, avocado and lemon juice to a medium bowl and roughly mash together with a fork. Add cumin and turmeric and season to taste. Stir in the 4 bean mix.
- Place salad leaves on a plate. Top with avocado and bean mix and sprinkle with sesame or chia seeds.
I like to boil a few eggs at a time and have them in the fridge. It makes it even easier and quicker to make a dish like this.