- Serves 9
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These irresistible pastries are great for stress free, quick dinners or snacks. Great for on the run dinners – add mixed salad leaves for a wonderful fast meal. Enjoy!
Ingredients (serves 9)
- 1 tablespoon French Honey & Mustard Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Cream
- 1 tablespoon Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Diced Cooked Chicken
- 1/4 cup All Bran Toppers
- 1/4 cup Finely Diced Cooked Carrots
- 1/3 cup Finely Diced Cooked Pumpkin
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry, each sheet cut into 9 squares
- 1 Egg Lightly Beaten
- Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix together dressing, cream and peanut butter until smooth. Add chicken, all bran toppers, carrots and pumpkin, season to taste and mix until combined.
- Divide mixture between pastry squares and spoon into centre of each. Brush edges with a little egg, fold over pastry to form a triangle and press to seal edges.
- Place onto prepared tray and brush tops with remaining egg. Sprinkle tops with All Bran Toppers. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden. Serve triangles with mixed salad leaves.
You can substitute the Peanut Butter for Nut Free if you desire, there are a few on the market for people with nut allergies. These triangles also freeze extremely well and are handy for a last minute meal.