- Serves 2
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
If you’re never added figs to your food repertoire, this Fig Prosciutto and Goats Cheese Salad is the perfect place to start! p.s. Figs are also an aphrodisiac so all the more reason to add a few
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 handfuls mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 fresh figs, cut into wedges
- 4 slices prosciutto, torn
- 50 g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1 handful pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- 1 tablespoon white condiment (white balsamic vinegar)
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 handfuls basil leaves
Notes... I also love to make a finger food version which is perfect for picnics and parties. For the recipe and many more delicious gluten free recipes, download the recipeezi Gluten Free from the App stores.
- Arrange lettuce, figs and prosciutto on a large salad platter. Crumble goat’s cheese over the top.
- To make dressing, blend white balsamic, olive oil, honey and basil leaves in a food processor or with a stick blender until chopped and combined. Just start with 1 tablespoon of honey. Taste and adjust to your liking.
- Pour dressing over salad and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Recipe Fig Prosciutto and Goats Cheese Salad
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.