- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Delicious and mouth watering. You might want to make more, because they will be a big hit at for your next party or BBQ.
- 25 King prawns
- 15 Springroll wrappers - cut each in half (2 triangles)
- an amount Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- half tsp finely grated ginger
- half tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Peel and de-vein king prawns
- Mix the marinade of: garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and cornflour - and marinade prawns for 40 minutes.
- Pat prawns dry with a paper towel. Roll wrap each prawn in springroll wrapper half. Seal with a little extra cornflour and water.
- Fry in hot oil for 3 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with sweet chili sauce for dipping.