- Serves 2
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This sauce is formally called a piperade. The flavours of these veg are absolutely delicious and worth trying.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Fish fillets (any white flesh, I used Mulloway)
- 2 Red capsicums
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2T Olive oil
- 2T Butter
- 2C Frozen vegetables
- 1 Packet of brown microwave rice
- 2 Lemon wedges
- Prepare chunky capsicum sauce by roughly chopping up the capsicum and tomato in 3cm pieces laying them in a lined baking tray.
- Add your oil to the chopped veges and season, mix. Bake for approx 1 hour at 180 degrees. Stir in between. (The larger the chunks, the longer they will take to cook, you can also prepare this in advance)
- Prepare fish and fry in butter till cooked through and steam your vegetables.
- Plate up your rice and veg, add your fish and top with chunky sauce. Serves 2. Enjoy!
This sauce would also be amazing with chicken. I added a side of chips but keep it healthy and leave them out.