- Serves 4
- 7 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A nice lunch time dish for young and old.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 sheet of Flaky pastry pre rolled
- 1 onion
- 4 slices ham or cooked bacon
- hand full cherry tomatoes
- 1 heaped tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 handfull grated cheese (mozzarella or tasty)
- Slice and soften onion in oil over low heat until slightly caramelised. (like you would for hot dogs)
- Spread pizza sauce on pastry. Add toppings (tomato, ham, onion)
- sprinkle over the cheese and cook 190C for 20 mins until pastry has cooked. Cut into 1/4 and serve.
You can add sautéed mushrooms if you like or other sautéed vegetables ie zucchini. Goes well with a crunchy salad and coleslaw. You can also cut into little squares or serves 2 if cut in half!