Easy 2 ingredient flourless cake.
- 6 eggs
- 300 gram Nutella
- Preheat fan forced oven to 160°C . Line a 20cm round cake pan with baking paper.
- Beat eggs on high speed in mixing bowl until the mixture triples in volume. This will take 5-7 minutes.
- Microwave Nutella for 20 seconds or until just softened.
- Add 1/3 of the egg mixture to the Nutella. Mix thoroughly, then repeat 2 more times until all the eggs are mixed thoroughly through the Nutella.
- Pour your mix into the lined pan, and bake for 25 minutes at 160°C. Check to see if your knife comes out clean from the cake before you switch off the oven
- Allow to cool completely before you remove it from the pan.