- Makes 12
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
My mother loves waffles and I got a free waffle maker with a magazine subscription. It was one of those old school ones that uses a gas burner. Not only was making them fun, they turned out beautiful – not too sweet with a great texture!
Ingredients (makes 12 waffles)
- 2 cups plain flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups milk
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, whisk egg yolks, milk and oil, then add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Gently fold in egg whites a third at a time.
- Cook in any waffle maker for recommended period of time.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.