- Makes 8
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Would you like delicious pancakes on weekend breakfast? To add yoghurt into the mixture, you can make fluffy pancakes. Yoghurt sauce goes well with fruits as well.
Ingredients (makes 8 pancakes)
- 240g self-rising flour, sifted
- 1tsp baking powder
- 70g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120g GREEK YOGHOURT
- 120ml milk
- 4tbsp GREEK YOGHOURT (for sauce)
- 4tbsp cream (for sauce)
- 2-3tsp honey (for sauce)
- (for topping) maple syrup, crushed nuts, fruits etc.
- (make sauce) mix yogurt, cream and honey until smooth.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in a medium bowl. Add yoghurt and milk, and mix well. Add sifted flour and baking powder, combine well.
- Heat a frying pan at medium heat and grease with little oil. (if you use non-stick pan, you don't need oil)
- Turn the heat down to low, pour one ladle of mixture to the pan.
- Once some bubbles on the surface, flip them over and cook. Make 6-8 pancakes.
- Transfer to the plate, pour sauce and some topping as you like. Enjoy!
Recipe Fluffy pancake with yoghurt sauce
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.