- Serves 2
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Breaded Fried Salmon is a very simple fried fish recipe. Salmon fillets are marinated and breaded with flour before being fried. This dish is best with vegetable salad.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 pcs salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir.
- Rub the mixture all over the salmon. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Dredge the salmon in flour and then fry each side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to individual serving plates.
- Serve with Vegetable Salad and rice.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!