- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
If you use sweetened fromage blanc, omit the agave from the recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 10 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 50 grams semi salted butter, cut into pieces
- 30 grams brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, crushed
- 12 raspberries, washed and dried
- 4 strawberries, washed and dried
- 2 bunches blackcurrant, de-stemmed
- 400 grams fromage blanc
- 2 tablespoons agave
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir flour, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, oats, butter, brown sugar and pistachios until crumble forms.
- Evenly spread crumble over prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. Set aside.
- Divide fromage blanc between 4 ramekins. Evenly top with fruit, agave, and crumble. Serve immediately.