- Serves 9
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 9)
- 375 grams cream cheese = 1.5 blocks
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 lemon - juice and rind
- 1-1.5 pkts lattice biscuits
- Cut up room temp cream cheese into cubes. Place in bowl and add the condensed milk, and juice and rind of lemon. Blend until smooth.
- Line reasonably deep pan with lattice biscuits.
- Pour cream cheese mixture onto biscuits, carefully so as not to make gaps. Place more biscuits on top in same pattern. Freeze for a couple of hours and then enjoy, mmmmm