- Makes 1 - 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Any fruit can be used obviously. Usually stuff that’s on hand and can still be used if they are a little past eating. I like my bananas a lil brown when I make smoothies. But not when I eat them I have one of these for breakfast most mornings after the gym.
Ingredients (makes 1 - 2 )
- 1 - 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup FROZEN Mango pieces
- 1 - 2 Tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 - 2 Tsp Cacao
- 1 - 2 cups Coconut & Almond Milk
- Put your fruit ingredients in first. If you're using a small blender cut them up into small pieces.
- Add in your Chia and Cacao then your milk.
- Blend until smooth and serve in a large glass with two straws and an umbrella if your feeling festive!