- Makes 1 - 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Any fruit can be used obviously. Usually stuff that’s on hand and can still be used if they are a little past eating. I like my bananas a lil brown when I make smoothies. But not when I eat them I have one of these for breakfast most mornings after the gym.
Ingredients (makes 1 - 2 )
- 1 - 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup FROZEN Mango pieces
- 1 - 2 Tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 - 2 Tsp Cacao
- 1 - 2 cups Coconut & Almond Milk
- Put your fruit ingredients in first. If you're using a small blender cut them up into small pieces.
- Add in your Chia and Cacao then your milk.
- Blend until smooth and serve in a large glass with two straws and an umbrella if your feeling festive!
Recipe Frozen fruit smoothie
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.