- Serves 1
- Makes 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
I had to add this recipe because I think we often forget Mango is still available in the freezer section in off season! Don’t deprive yourself! Mango and Lime if you like it – is so refreshing.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 Large Smoothie)
- 1 Cup FROZEN Mango
- 2 Tablespoons Optional Chia
- 1 Big Squeeze Of Lime
- 125ml Coconut & Almond Milk (or your choice of milk)
- Put your mango in first, then your milk, then your Chia and A BIG squeeze of lime.
- Let the bottle sit there for 30 seconds so the Mango softens up. It's much easier on the motor in your blender. Especially if your using a mini blender.
- Blend up all ingredients. If it's too thick add some more milk. I like mine like Gelati! - hence the need for a jumbo straw. Pour into your big cup and go and sit in the sunshine, close your eyes and pretend you're on an island getaway.