- Serves 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Yummy no cooking dessert the whole family will enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 200g choc chip biscuits
- 60g melted butter
- 6 62g Chocolate mousse tubs
- 2 50g milky way bars, finely chopped
- Using food processor, process the biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Add the butter till combined
- Lightly spray 20cm pie dish with oil. Evenly spread biscuit mixture
- Place the mousse in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Stir in the milky way. Spoon mixture into the bowl. Cover and freeze overnight.
- To serve stand the pie and room temperature, dust with cocoa powder and serve with rasberries.
This recipe is great as it can be made alot healthier using alternative choices (eg lite choc chip biscuits etc. )