These fruit and nut bites are a delicious treat for when you have that sweet craving.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 500 grams fruit, seed and nut mix
- 3 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 pkt Nestle milk chocolate melts (250g)
- Blend the fruit and nut mix in a food processor until all ingredients are at an even consistency same as in picture.
- Add the rice malt syrup to the fruit and nut mix and combine until mixed through evenly. Roll into individual even sized balls and refrigerate for 15-30 mins. While the balls are in the fridge and setting, melt the packet of chocolate melts in the microwave on high for around 1 minute 20 seconds.
- Get balls out of the fridge and roll each one in the melted chocolate. Put them in a container on baking paper to make is easier to remove from container.