A fruity, nutty treat that pairs perfectly with a cuppa!
Ingredients (makes 16 - 20 slices)
- 2 1/2 cups puffed brown rice
- 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 100g dried apricots, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 50g mixed seeds (I used pepitas and sunflower seeds)
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 100g dark chocolate melts
- Grease and line a large slice tin. Preheat oven to 180 C. Put rice puffs, almonds, cranberries, apricots, coconut and seeds in a large bowl. Pour over condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture over the base of the prepared tin, pressing down firmly. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler. Once the slice has cooled, drizzle the chocolate over the top, then set aside to set. Turn out of the tin, and cut into slices.