- Serves 10
- 1.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A plain cheesecake which you can add flavour to. i.e. lemon juice or some pureed strawberries or raspberries while mixing to give it a different flavour, or if in hurry just add chopped fruit like in photo to the top.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 ½ cups Sweet biscuit crumbs
- 90g Melted Butter
- 750g Philadelphia
- 3 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 ⅓ cups Sugar
- Fresh fruit of your choice for the top
- Mix the butter and sugar and press into the base of a lined 24cm springform pan. put in fridge
- Beat the Philadelphia with the sugar till smooth
- Add the eggs and sour cream mix together
- Pour over base and cook 160C for 40mins until set. Let it cool before refrigerating.
- When cold top with your favourite fruit.