- Serves 5
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 15 Ingredients
A delicious alternative for dessert, this Fresh Fruit Dessert Pizza not only looks stunning, it tastes fresh, light and oh so yummy! Impress your family or your guests!
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup Plain flour (extra may be needed)
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 TBS Icing sugar
- 1 small lemon Zest
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Canned peaches
- Kiwi fruit
- Dried coconut shards
Notes... A combination of any fruit can be used! Play around and find your favorite combination!
- Mix the Greek yoghurt & the flour together until a dough forms. Knead until smooth and soft. You may need to add extra flour to the dough to help it stop being sticky
- On a floured surface, roll dough out to form a thin round shape. Dock with a pizza docker or a fork to prevent it rising during cooking
- Place into a pre heated 180 degree oven for around 8- 10 minutes or until firm and just starting to get some colour. Remove and allow to cool
- Mix the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla and the zest and juice from the lemon together until smooth and well incorporated. Spread over the base of the pizza evenly, and then top with your choice of fruit. Serve immediately
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.