- Serves 6
- Makes 1 litre
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
i like this recipe its a version of jelly with healthy fruit and cream. i also made this with small shot containers and they were good!
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 1 litre )
- 1 packet jelly of your choice
- 5 small strawberries ( chopped)
- 1 cup green grapes chopped in half
- cream to the amount of your choice (optional)
- chop the fruit preparing it for the jelly and once you have made your jelly mix add the fruit into your desired containers make it fun. once the jelly is set place the containers of your choice bottom side down into warm water but not boiling to help them come out easier. and serve with cream!