- Makes 36
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
These fruit nut clusters are a family favourite at Christmas time. A grown up festive version of Honey Joys! I prefer the fruits and nuts chunky; however, chop them into smaller pieces if you prefer smaller pieces of fruits and nuts. Cooking time: 30 minutes + refrigeration time.
Ingredients (makes 36 )
- 150 grams butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 1/2 cups cornflakes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds, roasted
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roasted
- 1/3 cup glace cherries, chopped
- Line trays with patty cases.
- Stir butter, sugar and honey in a small saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Combine cornflakes, cranberries, almonds, pistachios and glace cherries in a large bowl. Stir in butter mixture.
- Spoon mixture into patty cases; refrigerate until set.