A great side to pizza & pasta dishes.
Ingredients (makes 1 French loaf)
- 1 French loaf
- 2 tablespoons Butter softened
- 4 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese.
- 2 teaspoons Parsley
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Slice bread loaf about an inch apart but do not cut through. Combine butter, garlic & parsley in small bowl & mix well with fork. Spread mixture between bread slices & then add grated Parmesan cheese. Between slices also.
- Wrap bread firmly in foil & cook in oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked.