- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Can be a side or a main.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Approx 5 Squid Tubes
- 1x $3 Coles Prepacked Salad Mix
- 1x Alfalfa Sprouts
- 2x Carrots
- 1x Lebanese Cucumber
- 1x Small Tinned Beetroot
- You decide Minced Garlic, butter, salt and pepper.
- Remove outer skin and slice up squid tubes into rings. Mix into a bowl of melted butter, salt and pepper and a spoonful or two of minced garlic. Heat some butter in a hot frying pan and cook squid until done. Set aside to cool.
- Open prepacked salad and remove stems. Grate the carrots and slice the beetroot. Place into a bowl with 1/2 a sliced cucumber, 1/2 a container of alfalfa and toss salad.
- When cooled place all of the squid and garlic butter through the salad and serve.
Quick and tasty. You may like to add a dash of your own salad dressing if the garlic butter amount is lacking.