- Serves 4
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Garlic potatoes are a delicious side to jazz up any meal!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 large potatoes (can be a mix of regular and sweet potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon butter melted or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 shallots chopped
- pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Peel potatoes and dice into desired size cubes. Place on baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Mixed the mixed garlic and butter (or oil) together and then with a pastry brush, brush all over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle; salt, pepper and shallots over the top.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.