- Makes 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Make this on Valentine's Day! Your other half would be so happy!!!
Ingredients (makes 6 Really big cookies)
- 125gm Butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 packet TimTam (200gm) Processed into bits
- 1 1/4 Self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Cornflakes
- In a bowl, whisk butter, egg, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in flour and combine well using a spatula until no visible lumps.
- Add in cornflakes and timtam bits and combine well.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup on baking sheet. Make sure you leave enough space between batter as they will spread into fairly huge.
- Bake for 10 minutes on 185C. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve :)