- Makes 16
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a delicious little treat! Ginger, apricot and chocolate shortbread… crunchy and perfect with a cup of tea or coffee!
Ingredients (makes 16 Wedges)
- 125 grams Butter chopped
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar
- 3/4 cup Plain flour
- 1/4 cup Rice flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 80 grams Dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dried apricots, chopped and crystallised ginger, choppec
Notes... Can be made in a rectangle flan tin and cut into fingers. Can be made with just ginger or apricots, but I like the combination
- Preheat oven to 180 deg.
- Place butter, icing sugar, rice flour, plain flour and vanilla in a bowl and mix until dough just comes together
- Add chocolate, ginger and apricots and mix well
- Grease a 20 cm fluted flan tin. Press dough into tin using the back of a spoon
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden Remove from tin and cool on a wire rack. Cut into wedges when cool
Recipe Ginger, Apricot and Chocolate Shortbread
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.