- Serves 10
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
These ginger shortbreads are not too gingery but quite a delicately flavoured biscuit.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 50g Ginger crystallised or naked uncrystallised (Buderim) Ginger
- 185g plain flour
- 125g butter
- 60g sugar
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C. Chop the ginger finely.
- Beat together butter and sugar. Add the flour and ginger and mix until it forms a dough.
- Roll out onto a floured surface to about 1/2 cm thick and cut shapes using cookie cutter. Place on baking tray.
- Put in oven for 10 minutes then turn down to 150 degrees C for a further 4 minutes until biscuits have just cooked. (Do not brown). Cool on wire rack.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.