- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A very decorative biscuit. These cute reindeers make a fantastic gift for kids school friends.
- Gingerbread man - homemade or store bought
- Black icing or melted dark chocolate
- White icing or melted white chocolate
- Red icing or a red smartie
- Place the gingerbread man upside down. Pipe in black icing, a big tick shape from the arm up to the leg. Do the same on the other side. Add a line on each tick close to the top.
- Make two eyes with the white icing. Add two small black icing circles on top.
- Add the nose with the red icing.