- Makes 12
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Unable to partake in their usual door-to-door and online biscuit sales this year, the Guides in Victoria have shared their very own S’Mores Cups recipe so that all Aussies can still have the same Girl Guides experience at home. In addition to this, they’ve also made the whole Guiding movement available free online via Guiding in your Pocket – what s’more could you want?!
Ingredients (makes 12 S'Mores)
- 10 Granita Biscuits
- 1/4 cup Icing Sugar
- 6 tbsp Butter, Melted
- 200 g Milk Chocolate Squares Divided
- 12 Large Marshmellows
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place biscuits into a large resealable plastic bag or between baking paper. Finely crush into crumbs using a rolling pin. Combine the biscuit crumbs, icing sugar and melted butter in a mixing bowl.
- Grease the muffin tray and place a small scoop of the crumb mixture in each cup of the mini muffin tray. Press the crumbs down to form shallow cups with the back of a teaspoon.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling.
- Meanwhile, break half of the chocolate bars into rectangles. Remove the muffin tray from the oven and place one rectangle into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows in half crosswise using kitchen scissors or a knife. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to the oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened.
- Remove from oven to a cooling rack, cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from the tray. Cool completely
- Break remaining chocolate and place in a small microwave bowl. Microwave on HIGH 60-90 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes to an hour or until set.