- Serves 1
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
These biscuits make gorgeous Christmas baubles for the tree – just add an extra hole at the top of the biscuit before popping it into the oven.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- Gingerbread dough - see Christmas gingerbread for my recipe
- Assorted hard lollies
- Roll out dough on lightly floured board. Using a large biscuit cutter, cut out the shapes and transfer to a prepared tray.
- Using a smaller cutter, cut out shapes from the centre of the larger biscuit. Remove the smaller cut piece. If using for decorations, punch a hole with a straw at the top of each biscuit.
- Crush the lollies in their wrappers (if wrapped) or in a bag. Place enough crushed up lolly to fill the centre of each biscuit.
- Place in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for approximately 10 minutes or until the lolly has melted and biscuits are lightly golden. Leave to cool on tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Once cooled completely, thread ribbon through hole if using for as a bauble otherwise, eat and enjoy.