- Makes 12
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These gluten free muffins are quick and easy to make!
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 2 cups Gluten free self raising flour
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 90 g Butter
- 1/2 - 1 bag Nestle Choc Bits
- Heat oven to 180, and grease 12 muffin cases.
- Add Almond Meal, flour, cinnamon and brown sugar and give it a mix. In another bowl add egg, milk, banana and butter combine well.
- Add Choc bits and mix well. Split the mixture evenly into the 12 cases.
- Bake for 15-20 mins or until cooked. Combine cream cheese and honey for an optional icing.
Almond meal is a must, as it helps the muffins from drying out, as gluten free flours tend to dry out quicker than normal flour.