- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These sweetcorn fritters are a lovely allergy friendly and versatile recipe, that can be served for breakfast or as an easy lunch.
- 1 Can Creamed Corn
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Frozen Peas and Corn
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Chicken Stock Powder
- Oil for Frying
Notes... You can easily modify this recipe, I have made it with finely chopped cooked chicken, baby spinach, finely diced spring onion, capsicum and grated cheese. You can also make little mini fritters and top with cream cheese and smoked salmon as canapés.
- Combine all of the first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon stir until it is well combined
- In a large frying pan heat your oil ready for shallow frying your fritters
- Place small amounts of mixture into your frying pan and gently flatten, once lightly brown on first side turn and cook on other, once cooked remove from pan and drain on some paper towel before serving.
- These fritters are great served with cream cheese spread on them or with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce drizzled over them.
Recipe Gluten free sweetcorn fritters
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.