- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A great way of boosting vegetable intake in a super tasty and easy way.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 Slices whole grain bread
- Broccoli florettes
- 2 Carrots (no need to peel)
- 6 pieces Meredith Dairy marinated goats milk cheese
- Grate unpeeled carrot and slice broccoli florettes.
- Layer the ingredients into sandwich in the order of carrot, then broccoli and finally cheese.
- Toast in a cafe press style sandwich toaster.
Our whole family enjoys these on weekend TV nights instead of ordering things like pizza. Even my husband loves them! Some children prefer cheddar cheese.