- Serves 8
- Makes 1 large pavlova
- 80 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This is my grandma’s (Katie) recipe that she taught all her grand kids to cook. We all live in different cities and countries now, but I know we will all have Katie’s pavlova on the Christmas table this year.
Ingredients (serves 8 | makes 1 large pavlova )
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cornflour
- 1 teaspoon Malt vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Boiling water
- Whipped cream
- Strawberrys, raspberries and pomegranate
- Mint to decorate
Notes... You can make the pavlova into any sharp you want but looks great on the Christmas table as a Wreath. You can also choose whatever topping take your fancy. My other favourite is kiwifruit or passionfruit.
- Beat all together on high for 8 minutes
- On baking paper, trace around round tins to create wreath and pour mixture onto baking paper, so it follows the wreath
- Fan bake 150 degrees celius for 1 hour. Let the pav cool in the oven (overnight)
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.