- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Quick and easy with added vegetables.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tbsp Peanut or Vegetable Oil
- 500 gram Chicken Breast, diced
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Green Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1-2 tsp Brown Sugar or Jaggery
- 400 gram Coconut Milk
- 1-2 cups Fresh or Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
- Pre-heat oil. Cook chicken quickly in batches and remove from heat.
- Add the curry paste, fish oil, sugar, coconut milk and onion and bring gently to boil. Add the vegetables. Simmer for approximately 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the chicken and simmer for a further 5-8 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately with rice and coriander.
You can add as little or as much as you like with assorted vegetables. Chopped thinly to cook quicker. Adjust the amount of sugar you use depending on personal preference.