- Makes 1
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 12 Ingredients
Green tea flavour on my cheese cake.
Ingredients (makes 1 cake)
- 250 gr Cream cheese, softened
- 50 gr Salted butter, softened
- 100 ml Fresh milk
- 6 Egg yolks
- 50 gr Cake flour
- 20 gr Corn flour
- 10 gr Green tea flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6 Egg whites
- 1/4 tsp Cream fo tartar
- 140 gr Caster sugar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Place the softened cream cheese, butter and fresh milk in a mixing bowl and stir over double-boiler until melt and mixture is thick and creamy. Remove it from double-boiler to cool.
- Upon slightly cool, add in the egg yolks, cake flour, corn flour, green tea flour and lemon juice. Mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, whip the egg whites in until foamy, add in cream of tartar, continue to whisk. Gradually add in caster sugar, whisk until soft peaks form.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into egg white mixture, mix well. Pour into the pan with grease paper and bake in water bath for 1 hour or until set and golden brown at preheat oven 160C.
- Leave to cool in oven for at least 10 minutes with open door. Unmold the cake, leave it cool before refrigerating it for at least 4 hours.