- Serves 6
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This is a really easy delicious dish that doesn’t taste Indian but rather like a tomato chicken kebab, and a lovely flavourful sesame yoghurt that is ready in just 10 minutes. This can be served with flat bread and with some parsley added to the yoghurt.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 6 Small chicken breast fillets, cut into large cubes
- 2 Packets The Spice Tailor Punjabi Tomato Curry
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 2 Medium cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 tbs Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Tahini paste
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Open the packets of sauce and pour the contents of the all the sauces into a large bowl. Keep the spices for another dish. Add the cubes of chicken in and turn the oven on to 200C or the grill function. Meanwhile, soak the skewers in some water. If you don’t have skewers you can place the chicken directly on the foil.
- When the grill is hot, thread the chicken (well coated in the sauces) on to the skewers.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a very small saucepan and add the sesame seeds; cook until golden and pour straight into the yoghurt along with the remaining ingredients. Stir together and season to taste, adjusting lemon juice to taste as well.
- Serve the chicken with a good dollop of yoghurt on the side and the Herby Quinoa Tabbouleh.
Recipe created by Anjum Anand, featuring The Spice Tailor: Punjabi Tomato Curry.