- Serves 6
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Make this grilled vegetable quinoa salad as a side or a main meal. It’s sure to be a hit!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 package Love Beets cooked beetroot, halved
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1 cm rounds
- 2 ears corn, husked, silk removed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2/3 cup cotija cheese, crumbled (OR feta cheese)
- Cooking spray or Olive Oil
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions. Once cooked, remove quinoa from heat, fluff with a fork, and leave covered.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and spray with oil. Lightly brush the zucchini, corn, and beets with olive oil (or spray with cooking spray). Grill all veggies, turning occasionally, until crispy and softened, about 10 minutes for the corn, 4 to 5 minutes for the beets, and 5 to 8 minutes for the zucchini.
- Transfer veggies to a cutting board. Remove the corn kernels from the husks using a sharp knife and chop the beets and zucchini into bite sizes.
- Transfer the grilled vegetables, red onion, cooked quinoa and cheese to a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and sea salt. Pour this mixture over the quinoa and veggies and toss everything together well. Taste the salad for flavour and add more salt and lemon juice if desired.
Recipe Grilled vegetable quinoa salad
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.