- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This guacamole keeps beautifully until the next day and I love the leftovers for lunch, though to be honest, I rarely have leftovers with this one. Add a glass of red and a new series on Netflix and I am in my own little piece of heaven.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3 Avocadoes
- 1 Lime - juice of
- To taste Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Few drops Tabasco Sauce
- 1 Small Spanish Onion
- Few slices Jalapeno Peppers - finely diced
- 1/2 punnet Cherry tomatoes - quartered
- 1/2 bunch Coriander - roughly chopped
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- In a large bowl place the avocado flesh and lime juice. Toss until coated. Pour out lime juice and reserve for later
- Add the salt and pepper (to taste), cumin, cayenne and Tabasco sauce and mash.
- Fold in the onions, jalapeno, tomatoes, coriander and garlic
- Add remainder of lime juice and more salt and pepper to taste.