- Difficulty Easy
Need a chocolate fix without the guilt? We’ve got a recipe for guilt-free chocolate cupcakes that you’ll love.
- 1 ½ cups almond meal
- ¼ cup natural cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, free range
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60ml light olive oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Line baking tray with 12 patty pans.
- Combine almond meal, cocoa powder and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil, milk and honey then combine well to form a smooth batter.
- Spoon evenly into the 12 patty pans and cook for 25 minutes or until cakes have risen and are cooked through.
“cupcakes” image from Shutterstock
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.