- Difficulty Easy
Need a chocolate fix without the guilt? We’ve got a recipe for guilt-free chocolate cupcakes that you’ll love.
- 1 ½ cups almond meal
- ¼ cup natural cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, free range
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60ml light olive oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius.
- Line baking tray with 12 patty pans.
- Combine almond meal, cocoa powder and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil, milk and honey then combine well to form a smooth batter.
- Spoon evenly into the 12 patty pans and cook for 25 minutes or until cakes have risen and are cooked through.