- Serves 10
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
Great for a guilt free sweet treat.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 3 tbs cacao
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup apple sauce
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tbs agave nectar (can use maple syrup or honey if prefer)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch baking soda
- 100g melted dark chocolate
- 2 tbs butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Blend dates, almond meal, coconut oil and vanilla in food processor until crumbly and well combined in a dough. (I usually soak dates in water for an hour prior, and don't forget to remove pits!)
- Transfer into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients - except the milk.
- Next pour in the almond milk until you reach a smooth consistency
- Spread evenly onto a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 mins until skewer comes out clean.
- For icing, melt the chocolate and butter together, spread on top of cooled brownie and place in fridge to set. (You can omit the icing if you want to be extra healthy)
- Cut into squares and have some guilt free enjoyment!!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.