- Makes 18
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A grain-free, rich and fudgy chocolate brownie that’s so easy to make that even the kids can do it!
Ingredients (makes 18 slices)
- 400g tin red kidney beans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 over ripe banana
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Choc Bits
- 1 Tbsp Almonds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place all ingredients (except the choc bits and almonds) into a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased and lined square tin (approx 15cm x 15cm). Top with NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Choc Bits and almonds. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy! Will keep in an air tight container for several days (if it lasts that long!)