- Makes 24
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
The ultimate cookie jar filler. Great for lunchboxes and after school snacks.
Ingredients (makes 24 Cookies)
- 2 cups Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 250g Melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup White sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180c and line 2-3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla to butter and melt.
- Add butter to dry mix and 1/2 cup of a something of your choice. Pictured is cornflakes, however you could use, walnut and date, baked apple, choc chunks, white choc and macadamia, fruit loops, muesli, etc. (Tip-mix with a butter knife to avoid breaking what you add in).
- Place approx tablespoon size balls onto a tray and press down about 3 cm apart and bake for 20 mins or until edges are slightly golden. Cool on tray before moving.
Any type of sugar or flour works well including GLUTEN FREE and it's EGG FREE, use a dairy free margarine and it's DAIRY FREE.