The ultimate cookie jar filler. Great for lunchboxes and after school snacks.
Ingredients (makes 24 Cookies)
- 2 cups Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 250g Melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup White sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180c and line 2-3 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla to butter and melt.
- Add butter to dry mix and 1/2 cup of a something of your choice. Pictured is cornflakes, however you could use, walnut and date, baked apple, choc chunks, white choc and macadamia, fruit loops, muesli, etc. (Tip-mix with a butter knife to avoid breaking what you add in).
- Place approx tablespoon size balls onto a tray and press down about 3 cm apart and bake for 20 mins or until edges are slightly golden. Cool on tray before moving.