- Serves 3
- 2 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
So simple, I’m embarrassed to call it a recipe! Dead easy to make for trick or treaters or for your own little monsters.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 packet store bought cupcakes
- 1 small packet of pretzels
- 1 small packet of smarties
Notes... You can always make these cupcakes from scratch to minimise the sugar in these spider cupcakes, but if you're pushed for time - most large supermarkets have pre-made cupcakes.
- Break pretzels in half and push them into the sides of the cupcakes. Do 4 per side.
- Push two matching smarties into the front of the cupcakes for eyes.
- Done, voila!
Recipe Halloween spider cupcakes
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.