So simple, I’m embarrassed to call it a recipe! Dead-easy to make for trick-or-treaters or for your own little monsters.
Pair it up with some Spider drinks for a seriously fun time!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 packet store bought cupcakes
- 1 small packet of pretzels
- 1 small packet of smarties
- Break pretzels in half and push them into the sides of the cupcakes. Do 4 per side.
- Push two matching smarties into the front of the cupcakes for eyes.
- Done, voila!
You can always make these cupcakes from scratch to minimise the sugar in these spider cupcakes, but if you're pushed for time - most large supermarkets have pre-made cupcakes.