- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 12 -18 muffins)
- 100 grams Ham, chopped
- 160 grams Cheese, grated
- 75 grams Butter
- 75 grams Mayonnaise
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 250 grams Milk
- 300 grams Self-raising flour
- 1/2-1 tsp Paprika or herb of your choice
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Grease or line a 12 hole muffin pan.
- In a bowl, sift the flour and paprika. Add the butter and rub into it resembles breadcrumbs. Add the ham and cheese.
- In a jug, combine the egg, milk and mayonnaise together. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture, mixing throughly.
- Spoon into the muffin tin and cook for approximately 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. Cool on a wire rack.
This is a basic recipe which you can easily jazz up using chives, spring onions, basil, etc.